Last week I decided I needed to do some more meditation and quiet time for me. I think that I should take more time to myself to reflect and take quiet time. I looked on the app store and found the Headspace app and was instantly drawn to it. I downloaded it to give it a go and I am taking part in the Take 10 series to try it out and see it if I want to subscribe monthly.
What I love about Headspace:
1) I find the app really easy to navigate around.
2) Andy has a really soothing voice which helps you get in the correct state of mind without feeling like you are about to laugh at any moment.
3) I like that there is a mix of animations and sessions as this makes it exciting to see what is next. The animations are followed by a meditation session.
4) It is very affordable per month if you want to carry on the sessions.
What I don’t like about Headspace:
1) I would have liked a slightly longer trial but that may just be me being greedy!
2) That I can’t do it all day 🙂
I really love this app and think that I will do a subscription after I finish the 10th day.
What meditation apps do you like? Would you try this app?
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.