Here are this weeks top 10 things:
- I met loads of great people at The Libbie Clubs first event. It was a lovely evening and I will do more of a review on this next week.
- I got some beautiful roses from my partner.
- I started using my planner again.
- I had time to use my macro lens and get some nice shots.
- I ordered some planner stickers.
- I made time for some reading.
- I watched Beverley Hills Cop 2 and had forgotten how good old films are!
- I organised my guest posts for October and November.
- I have organised a weekend trip.
- I had some pamper time this week which is really rare for me so I really enjoyed this part of the week.
What were your 10 good things this week?