Here is the next part of Your Future Me if you missed the last one check it out here. I hope you enjoy it and please feel free to share your own experiences below in the comments section.
- In what ways would you say you have been most lucky in life- I have been very fortunate in life that I have always had the things that I need e.g. food, water, a safe home etc.
- What is most unfair in life- I think the most unfair things in life is that not everybody can have the things that they most need.
- 7 things that make you happy- My partner, photography, yoga, reading, blogging, spa breaks and museums.
- 7 things that make you sad- Injury, illness, poverty, war, loneliness, cold weather and upsetting other people.
- Describe how you feel most of the time and why- I feel happy most of the time because I can see how lucky I am to have the things that I do in life.
- 7 things that help you sleep- Meditation, reading, lavender, relaxing room spray, cuddles, a bath and being warm.
- 7 things that keep you awake- Noise, anxiety, stress, watching Kimmy Schmidt, really good books, scary television programmes and nightmares.
- How do you usually and how do you best manage conflicts and fallings out with people- I usually will try and prevent it from getting in to conflicts with people but if I do then I will always try to talk it out with the people involved.
- How might you manage conflicts better in the future- I sometimes run away from conflicts and I could maybe try to be more patient in the future.