- Access to this Site cannot be guaranteed and it may be suspended temporarily, indefinitely or permanently and without warning.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this Site, The Small Things of Life cannot accept responsibility for errors.
- The Small Things of Life will not be liable for any damages arising from the use of this Site, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this Site and the material within.
- These terms are subject to UK laws.
- Unless stated otherwise, all content, including the design of this Site is owned by The Small Things of Life.
- Everything on this Site has been made available for personal and non-commercial use only unless prior permission has been sought and obtained.
- This Site may include links to other websites and these links are provided for your convenience and The Small Things of Life has no responsibility or control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- The inclusion of any external links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- When visiting external links from this Site, please refer to the terms and conditions and privacy notice for each website you choose to visit.
- Site visitors are welcome and encouraged to submit comments to this site.
- The Small Things of Life reserves the right to moderate all comments and edit or remove any content from comments which are considered inappropriate, offensive or spammy.
Contact information including email addresses obtained from this Site must not be used for unsolicited (junk) mailings.
Changes to these Terms
- The Small Things of Life reserves the right to make changes to these Terms at any time and changes will only be notified via this web page.
Last updated September 8th 2015 at 21:40pm